Private Hiking Tour to the Paradise Beach
Enjoy an amazing Hiking adventure to Paradise beach ! A remote beach with clear blue waters located in Arrábida Natural Park, near to the misterious Espichel Cape, the second westernmost cape of Europe. This hike is entirely along the coast with astonishing views to the atlantic ocean. The activity is always accompanied by an experienced and qualified guides that will show you the endemic vegetation of the park and the curiosities of the place. When you reach the beach you can have a refreshing dive and swim into the calming waters full of life and enjoy this peaceful place away from the stress of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Pick-up and drop - off
- All insurance
What's excluded :
The hike begins in the remote village of Azoia, before the second westermost cape of Europe, you will walk along the coast with great views for the south coast where it is possible to watch the Atlantic Ocean and the big limestone cliffs, during springtime and summertime we have a high possibility to watch the comunity of dolphins close to the coast.
• Interpretation of wild life and plants of Arrábida Natural Park.
• Arriving in Paradise Beach. This remote and wild beach is located southwest of the town of Azóia. Pebbles and rolled stones cover it in full. The waters are calm and transparent in this narrow cove lined by huge escarpments. Here, it drains the Ribeira da Mareta.On the spring slope, there are ruins of old houses.
The access is made by a trail of stones to a ravine that descends the cliff to the zone of baths.
• Parque Natural da Arrabida, Setubal 2900-324 Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in your hotel/accomodation ( all hotels ) in Sesimbra, Palmela, Azeitão and Setubal .
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.