Sorry, this activity is no longer available.
Private Mingun to Inwa Full Day
Discover Mingun, Inwa, Sagaing in your own way to understand all the beauty of Myanamar. Go sightseeing to Sagaing Hill, a religious center for Buddhist devotees. You can also watch the sunset there.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pahtodawgyi
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pahtodawgyi, Mandalay Myanmar
We will pick up from hotel and transfer to Jetty for a private boat across the river Ayeyarwaddy to visit Mingun. In Mingun, we will visit to Pathodawgyi Pagoda, a brick counterpart of pyramid in Egypt , which was unfinished merit by King Bodawpaya and the Mingun Bell, the second largest bell in the world which are the most prominent religious heritages. Then we visit the Myatheintan Pagoda, the best representation of the Universe, will refresh your tiredness and fatigue. After lunch at local restaurant, drive to Innwa, 30-minute to the south of Mandalay, was also known as the Kingdom of Ava. In Innwa, you can also have an experience to travel with pony-cart around Inwa. Then, we visit to Nanmyint tower where we can get breath taking view of Ayyarwaddy River, Bagaya wooden monastery and Aung Myay Bon San Monastery. After that, we drive back to Mandalay, visit silver smith workshop and transfer back to your hotel.
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Mingun
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.