Private Morning Cycling Tour in Mandalay
Set out along back roads on a morning cycling trip from Mandalay, and get a glimpse of Myanmar’s unspoiled countryside and striking landscape. Visit markets and terraced farms on a half-day, guided tour, and watch craftsmen weave bamboo into intricate shapes. Stroll through a vibrant local community, learn about local culture and farming, then visit a traditional tea shop for sweet tea and a taste of Mandalay’s distinctive cuisine.
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Hill
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay Hill, Mandalay Myanmar
Everyone will meet at the local tour operators office in Mandalay. From here you will begin your ride, taking the back roads out of town. You will pass through fresh markets and lively neighborhoods as you head to the northeastern part of the city. After a short pedal you will find yourself in the countryside, where farmers tend to their fields and villagers go about daily rituals that have remained unchanged for decades. Water buffalo lazily roll in the mud, goats nibble at the foliage as friendly locals wave from all directions. As you continue on your bike ride we will stop at a fresh market where you will learn about the variety of produce offered. Next, continue on and see live bamboo weaving, used to construct roofs, walls, fans and more. Later, enjoy a walk in the countryside through a typical Myanmar village and learn about their way of life and the different crops they use. On the way back to town the tour will stop at a local tea shop for some delicious snacks and tea. Return to the departure location by 12 pm at noon. Your tour will conclude here.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Mandalay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.