Private Overnight Tour To Cairo From Hurghada
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in 2-day tour from Hurghada to Cairo. Enjoy a 2-day excursion to Cairo to see the Pyramids of Giza, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple. You’ll enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, explore the vast Egyptian Museum collections and also visit Coptic Cairo and The Cairo Citadel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your Hurghada hotel
- Private Tour-Guide
- All transfers in Cairo by private, modern air-conditioned car
- 1 night’s accommodation at a 4-star Cairo hotel
What's excluded :
- All Entrance Fees
Day 1: Cairo
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Arrive in Cairo you’ll be met by a tour representative. Your first stops on the tour will be in Giza, where you’ll visit the Pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Valley Temple of Chephren. The Great Pyramid of Chephren is the only 1 of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World that is still standing today. Following your visit to Giza, you’ll have a lunch break at a local restaurant before visiting the Egyptian Museum. At the Museum, which is located in central Cairo, you’ll have the opportunity to explore its vast collections of centuries-old archaeological finds. You’ll also be able to visit an exhibit that features the gold, jewelry, and other treasures found when the tomb of King Tutankhamen was excavated in the 1920s, some 3,500 years after his burial. After visiting the Museum, you’ll transfer to your hotel, check-in, and then have the option of a dinner cruise on Nile River featuring an open buffet and Oriental show. Overnight at your hotel in Cairo.
Accommodation included: accommodation included at 4 star hotel in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo
Pass By: Mosque of Muhammad Ali, Al Abageyah Qism El-Khalifa, Cairo 11511 Egypt
On the 2nd day of the tour you’ll see the Salah El Din Citadel and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, and then visit the ancient churches of Coptic Cairo. At the end of your tour, you’ll be taken back to Hurghada and you’ll then be driven back to your hotel.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.