Private Overnight Tour To Luxor From Hurghada
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in 2-day tour from Hurghada including transport and overnight, half-board accommodation. Cross the desert to Luxor, once the royal city of Thebes, and spend the remainder of the day and the next exploring the Nile’s West and East Banks. Witness the spectacular temples, columns and courts of Karnak; admire Luxor Temple, and visit the Valley of the Kings, Temple of Ramses III and more. Hear tales about each site from a private Egyptologist guide, and stay overnight in Mercure Luxor hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation ( Bed and Breakfast
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned car
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tipping (recommended)
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Travel To Egypt
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
Day 1: luxor
Stop At: Travel To Egypt, Luxor 85954 Egypt
On the first day in the morning, your friendly driver will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada, by an air-conditioned vehicle for a private overnight tour to Luxor. First, you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. Your Egyptologist will advise you which tombs to visit. After visiting the tombs you will be transported to the Temple of Hatshepsut. temple Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt, which date back to the era of King Amenhotep III.
After touring the sites you will be transferred to a 5-star hotel by an air-conditioned car for one night.
Duration: 8 hours
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: overnight hotel in Luxor
Day 2: luxor
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Possibility of optional Hot Air Ballooning over the West Bank (additional cost and weather permitting). On the second day in the morning, you will be picked up from your hotel by an air-conditioned car that takes you Karnak Temples in the East Bank of Luxor. After Karnak, you will be taken to Luxor Temple. There you will see the granite statues of Ramses the Great.
After touring the sites you will be transferred back to your hotel in Hurghada, by an air-conditioned car. This tour includes a qualified Egyptologist tour guide, transport by air-conditioned car, one-night accommodation all entrance fees for the mentioned sites, hotel pick up and drop off, and excludes any extras not mentioned.
No meals included on this day.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.