Private Overnight Tour to the Al Batinah Region
Enjoy a private two-day tour of the Al Batinah region of Oman with your own personal driver. Spend your first day on an off-road trip across the mountains before visiting palatial Al Rustaq Fort and Al Hazm Castle. Kick back on your second day with a visit to Sawadi beach for leisurely walks and a one-hour boat trip to a swimming spot. Lunch is included in both days, and overnight accommodations.
per adult from
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- On this tour you will see all the sides the Al Batinah region has to offer. Visit some of the most famous forts in the Al Batinah Region, take an off-roading adventure through the western part of the Al Hajer mountains, and then relax with a boat cruise.
Day 1: The journey starts at 9:00 am with a pick up at your hotel in Muscat. From there, take an exciting one to two hour private drive towards the Al Batinah region. Your first stop will be at the Al Hazm castle where you can tour the facilities and take pictures. Then you will head to Al Rustaq Fort for more views of incredible architecture. Both buildings were built during Al Yarbi family ruling.
When you head back to your private vehicle, your driver will take you on an adventurous off-road drive through Wadi Bani Ouff for an hour before stopping for a delicious picnic lunch. Then take a drive through the mountains to a small village that has beautiful structured farms called Bilad syied. Spend the night in a comfortable guesthouse in the town of Suwaiq.
Day 2: Make the second day all about your relaxation. You will take a trip to the tranquil Sawadi beach where you can take a walk along the shoreline or go for a swim. A boat cruise will speed you further out into the clean waters for more swimming or just time to appreciate the views. Lunch is included during your beach outing. A short 30-minute drive will take you back to your hotel in Muscat.
Departure Point :Al Maardih Street, Al Maardih St, Muscat, Oman
Departure Time :09.00am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant meals not included
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.