Private Pompeii Tour with Fast-Entrance Tickets to the Ruins & Exclusive Guide
The city of Pompeii is settled only few kilometres away from the Mount Vesuvius slopes and has been buried during the tragic, volcanic eruption of the 79 A.C. After centuries of studies and long excavations, you can now enter and move around one of the oldest cities in the world. Follow our professional guide in this journey into the main attractions of the Roman city while listening in details to the ancient customs and traditions. Among the main sites, your will see the "Palestra" (gym), the Temple of Isis, the Baths, the Forum, the House of Menander, the Lupanariae, the theatres and more.
Take advantage of our skip-the-line service and join our guides in this amazing 2.5 hours walk into the ruins of the archaeological site of Pompeii!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Get ready to skip the long lines and hear the story of Pompeii - the forgotten city, whose inhabitants were buried alive under layers of lava and ashes - narrated by our professional guides. They will give you a full description of the habits and traditions of our Greek-Romans ancestors. They will lead you at the discovery of the site main attractions, stopping by the highlights of the city.
You will enter from the Porta Marina Inferiore gate. Enjoy the walk along the tree-lined boulevard and visit the gymnasium, surrounded by columns and porches. Move forward to the Small and the Big Theatres, that will surprise you for their acoustics perfection. Going ahead, you will pass in via dell’Abbondanza. Here you will find several shops, the temple of Isis, bakeries and restaurants. Stepping a little further, follow your guide into the House of Menander, famous all around the world for the beautiful decorations and frescoes.
Before ending into the Forum – the centre of the commercial and political activities – you will walk enter the Lupanariae, the red-light district – whose frescoes and graffiti are quite explicit.
Please, consider this is a private tour with a live guide.
Feel free to ask questions, our guides will be happy to satisfy your curiosity!
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Coffee Shop Vittoria, Via Mare, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.