Private Round-Trip Transfer: Central London to Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio in Leavesden
This is a private transfer from central London to the Warner Bros. Studio in Leavesden. You will be picked up from your hotel by a professional driver and taken to Warner Bros. Studio in Leavesden to start your magical tour. At the end of the day, You can use the same service to go back to your centrally located accommodation in London.
Please carry admission ticket (hard copy or e-ticket) with you and let us know in advance your admission time to the attraction so we can suggest a pickup time from your accommodation.
We can provide a transfer service for passengers who would like us to pick them from King's cross station. (After a visit to THE Platform)
per adult from
1 to 45 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip private transfer
- 15 minutes free waiting time
What's excluded :
- Charge of £10.00 GBP per round trip applies for E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 & W1.
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Entrance tickets to attraction is not included.
- 50 % surcharge applies for trips taking place on 25/12,26/12 and 01/01. Cash payment to driver.
- Waiting charges: £6.00 for every 15 minutes applies if passenger failed to come out on agreed time
- A professional drivers will pick up you up from hotels in central London and take you to to the Warner Bros. Studio in Leavesden. You will then be provided with a return transfer you back to the hotel at the end of the day. The vehicles are fitted with the latest satellite Navigation system with live traffic information.
Return pick-up time must be pre arranged with the supplier. It is suggested to arrange this for after 15 minutes or longer from tour ending time to avoid any waiting charges occurring.
Traveling time may take up to 90 minutes depending traffic.
Please note: pre booking your entry tickets well in advance is strongly recommended. This transfer only provides door to door service.
Entrance tickets to attraction is not included.
Please inform us your admission time to the attraction on your booking form by filling "note" or "special requirement" section in order of us to suggest a pickup time from London or you can request your own pickup time.
It is best if we can have a mobile phone number with intentional dialing code for passenger so we can communicate with passengers during Kings cross station pickups.
You can request a drop off at a location other than your Hotel within London.
Departure Point :
Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per round trip transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for following areas in London W1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and E1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to the driver for daily London vehicle tax .
OtherLondon, London, EnglandHeathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UKBath Road, Bath Rd, Longford, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. MPV Round Trip 1/11/2020 - 1/5/2022
MPV+ Round Trip 2/1/2016 - 10/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
8 Seater Van Round Trip 2/1/2016 - 10/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Saloon Car Return 2/1/2016 - 10/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :London, London, EnglandWatford WD25 7LR, UKGreater London, UKBath Road, Bath Rd, Longford, UKHeathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark. Suitable vehicle : MPV
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Please note: you must pre book return pick up time with the supplier. Last minute time changes may not be possible.
- Waiting charges: 15 minutes free waiting time from the schedule pick up time. There after £6 for every 15 minutes. Waiting charges are payable to driver as a cash payment.
- Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for following areas in London E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and W1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to driver, to cover daily London vehicle tax .
- Admission tickets to Studio must bought in advance. This is a transfer service only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Drivers will be wearing face masks and keep the conversion to minimum within the vehicle to stop droplets circulating within the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.