Private safari to Murchison Falls National Park with Transportation from Entebbe
Launch trips to the base of the falls offer fine game viewing and bird watching.
- Boat trip to the Lake Albert delta provide a great chance of sighting rare shoebills.
- Chimp tracking at Rabongo Forest, and en route from Masindi in the Budongo Forest.
- Game drive allowing you to take in the vastness of the palm-tree filled savanna, and observe an astonishing quantity of wildlife.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- All Things not mentioned in itinenary
Day 1: Transfer from Entebbe/Kampala to Murchison
Pass By: Inspire African Safaris, Abayita Ababiri Ngyesho Building Level 2 Room 5, Entebbe, Uganda
From Entebbe/Kampala after breakfast, Departure is at 7 am, head north through the districts of Luweero and Masindi through their traditional farms and villages, stopping at Ziwa Ranch Rhino Sanctuary for rhino viewing.
,Stop in Masindi town for lunch en-routes and re-fueling after proceed to Murchison falls National Park.
Go straight to tour the Top and bottom of majestic falls, where the Nile crashes through a 3 meters gorge to the falls 45 meters.
Numerous scenic viewpoints are a photographers delight, The most impressive view of the foaming waters rushing into the gorge with a deafening roar, you return for your dinner and overnight at Sambiya River lodge or Red Chill rest camp
• Lunch: Any Meal of your interest will prepared
• Dinner: Same as Lunch
Accommodation included: Red Chill Lodges
Day 2: Go for park activities, Game Drives and Boat-Cruise
Stop At: Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, Western Region
Wake up for a sumptuous breakfast served at 06: 30 am, so that you can begin with an early game drive in the peninsula between the Victoria and lake Albert Nile known as the Buligi circuit, catch the highest concentration of animals in the wilds of Murchison falls, cross to the Northern bank with the Ferry and set up for an early morning game drives. Your guide will help you to spot elephants, lions, giraffes, buffalos and rare hyena, they hide and butterflies are abundant.
The lush patches of forest along the waterways and the conspicuous borassus palms, dotting the ridges and valleys in between add to the attraction of the parks landscape.
After come back for your lunch relax for a few minutes, later take a magnificent boat cruise to the base of the majestic Murchison falls, The earth literally trembles to the one of the world’s most powerful flows of natural water, while crocodiles soak up the sun with their vast jaws menacingly agape.
Duration: 1 day
Accommodation included: Red Chill Lodges
Day 3: Transfer back to Entebbe/Kampala
Stop At: Budongo, Budongo, Western Region
After your breakfast, head to Budongo forest for the general walks at Kaniyo pabidi, where you can trek chimpanzees, trekking is on the Masindi-paara road, 8kms from kichumbanyobo main gate, you will have a chance of spotting other primates like the red tail and blue monkeys with so many more species of birds, if you’re a birder, you will enjoy bird watching as well. After proceed to Entebbe/Kampala where your pick up point was. Note: Tracking Chimpanzees is paid for, normally requires a special arrangement since it can take a full day otherwise if chimpanzees tracking is not part of the options you purchased, We just drive direct to kampala from your lodge and that’s the end of our 3 Days Private Safari to Murchison Falls Park.
Duration: 6 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Entebbe International Airport, 14 Kitaasa Rd, Entebbe, UgandaTraveler pickup is offeredWe can pick you up from any destination in Uganda.Airports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Departure Time :06:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start time of the experience.