Private Same day Jaipur By car from delhi
Traveling from Delhi to Jaipur Tour by Private Ac Car in one day is the best way to experience the best Jaipur Trip India. Known for its monumental and breathtaking buildings, rich history and culture, and beautiful landscapes, India. One of the popular routes is that starting from Delhi to Jaipur and vice versa.Land of worriers.
per adult from
13 to 14 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- lunch buffet
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Fort, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Amer Fort is a fort located in Amer, Rajasthan, India. Amer is a town with an area of 4 square kilometres located 11 kilometres from Jaipur, the capital of Rajasthan. Located high on a hill, it is the principal tourist attraction in Jaipur.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
City Palace, Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan state, India. It was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur, the head of the Kachwaha Rajput clan.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
Hawa Mahal is a palace in Jaipur, India. It is constructed of red and pink sandstone. The palace sits on the edge of the City Palace, Jaipur, and extends to the zenana, or women's chambers. The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
The Jantar Mantar is an equinoctial sundial, consisting of a gigantic triangular gnomon with the hypotenuse parallel to the Earth's axis. On either side of the gnomon is a quadrant of a circle, parallel to the plane of the equator.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :1956, Rajpath Area, Malka Ganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110011, India
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick up from Hotels/railway station/airport
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
English - Guide
Organised by Golden Taj Tours