Private Shopping Transfer from London to Oxford Bicester Village
Visit Bicester Village, Oxford in your own time in a chauffeur driven private vehicle. Shop till you drop while enjoying variety of eateries and outlets stores.
End of the day visit Tax reclaim office to claim VAT for all the goods you bought during your visit to UK.
Price showing here is for a vehicle not per person.
per adult from
1 to 70 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Tax charge of £10.00GBP per day applies for these areas in London: E1,WC1,WC2,EC1,2,3,4,SE1,SW1 & W1
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Waiting charges (15 minutes free waiting time)
- 50 % surcharge applies for trips taking place on 25/12,26/12 and 01/01. Cash payment to driver.
- Enjoy a private chauffeur driven transfer from central London to Bicester Village in Oxford. The vehicles are 5 years or newer, clean, modern and fitted with the latest satellite Navigation system.
Use this service to arrive at Bicester Village, Oxford in your own time and spend a nice day out within the village while enjoying visiting all kinds of shops and eateries.
You may arrange a 2nd ride for driver to collect you after a long day of shopping to take you back to London.
Do not forget your passport to claim tax return. By claiming your tax return at the village, you will have one less thing to worry at the Airport when you depart United Kingdom.
Departure Point :
Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for following areas in London W1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and E1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to the driver for daily London vehicle tax
OtherLondon, London, England
Departure Time :Saloon Car 3/2/2020 - 3/1/2023
8 Seater Van 3/2/2020 - 3/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
MPV+ 3/2/2020 - 3/1/2023
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :London, London, EnglandBicester Village, 50 Pingle Dr, Bicester OX26 6WD, UKGreater London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Booking a wrong type of vehicle may results in non refundable late cancellation.
- 15 minutes free waiting time available. Thereafter £6.00 cash payable to driver for every additional 15 minutes.
- Do not forget your passport to claim tax return. By claiming your tax return at the village, you will have one less thing to worry at the Airport when you depart United Kingdom.
- Pick up from following post codes only for this private transfer: E1,EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, WC1, WC2, SE1, N1, N2, NW1, NW2, NW3, NW4, NW5, NW6, NW7, NW8, NW9, NW10, SW1, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, W1, W2,W3, W4, W5, W8, W10, W11, W12, W13, W14
- Additional charge of £10.00 GBP per transfer (one-off payment per day) applies for following areas in London E1, WC1, WC2, EC1, EC2, EC3, EC4, SE1, SW1 and W1. which passengers to pay as a cash payment to driver, to cover daily London vehicle tax .
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- If you have a health condition that you think the driver should be aware of, Please mention this during the booking process.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Drivers will be wearing face masks and keep the conversion to minimum within the vehicle to stop droplets circulating within the vehicle.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.