Private Taj Mahal and Agra Full-Day Tour
This Full-Day Taj Mahal and Agra Tour is a private tour specially designed for the inbound customer and one the most popular tour in India which includes a visit to the Taj Mahal which is one of the most loving wonder of the world and an Agra Fort which is a UNESCO World Heritage Listed Site. Also don't miss to see the one more major monument named Itmad-Ud-Daula also known as the name of Baby Taj. private tour guide for more personalized tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Tour
- All transfer and Sightseeing by Air-Conditioned Private Vehicle
- Hotel picks up and drops off
- Car, driver and fuel cost
- Parking and Driver Allowance
- State Tax and Fuel Charges
- One Water Bottle per person
- Live Professional Tour Guide
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Meals ,monument fees & personal expenses
- A driver/chauffeur will pick you up in the early morning from your hotel in Agra or any other location in Agra Then, visit the
Taj Mahal, designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1983. The Taj was built by Shah Jahan as a memorial for his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died giving birth to their 14th child in 1631. The whole complex was not completed until 1653.
Later, proceed to
Agra Fort, another UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its construction along the bank of the Yamuna River was initiated by Emperor Akbar in 1565. Further additions were made, particularly by his grandson Shah Jahan, using his favourite building material – white marble.
Itmad-Ud-Daula, nicknamed the Baby Taj, the exquisite tomb of Mizra Ghiyas Beg should not be missed. This was the first Mughal structure built completely from marble.
In the evening, if time permits then visit
Mehtab Bagh with an exceptional sunset view of the Taj Mahal. This park fell into disrepair until it was little more than a huge mound of sand. To protect the Taj from the erosive effects of the sand blown across the river, the park was reconstructed and is now one the best places from which to view the great mausoleum.
Later, you will be dropped at your hotel or another desired location in Agra.
Departure Point :Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Agra
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No charge for infant (Age 02 Years or below)
- Taj Mahal remains closed on Friday
- Current valid passport is required on the day of traveling
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.