Private tour from Hurghada to Pyramids OF GIZA tour
Take the adventure in the lovely road from Hurghada to Cairo by mini van to discover the lovely mountains during the trip crossing by the red sea in the left hand and on the other side the lovely mountains .
incredible adventure you have to try to visit the huge pyramids of Giza 4700 years ago of civilisation an more yet to come .
in your trip you will have the availability to do a break for 30 min and by continuing the road to Cairo you will be met and assisted by our tour guide to start to give a brief about the huge pyramids of Giza in this unique trip.
after fishing your pyramids,sphinx tour you will be assisted to take your lunch in a pyramid view restaurant where you will be inspired by this amazing food and view .
after fishing your adventure you will be driving back to hurghada to your hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Pyramids of Giza visit
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.