Private Tour to Mindo Cloud Forest & Adventure
This is a magical excursion trough the cloudforest just 1 hour and half away from Quito , where you will switch the streets and traffic of Quito with the sounds of the forest and its peace . this is a perfect tour for people who is looking for a short break surrounded by birds , orchids and waterfalls. We invite you to explore with us this unique site of Ecuador!!!!
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Cerfitified English / Spanish Speaking Guide
- All Sightseeing mentioned in Program
- Chocolate Tour
- Waterfalls Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Butterflies , Orchids and Hummingbirds Farm usd 6 per person
- Chocolate Entrace Fee usd 10 pp
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve, Mindo Ecuador
Your Tour will start after breakfast at 7:30 am ( see pick up details ) then we will drive trough the western andes with a wonderful stop at the birds viewpoint to admire the forest and some birds from the area. After we will continue towards Mindo town , where we will take the road to the Waterfalls Sanctuary , this all drive will take 2 hours. At the waterfalls , you will decide how far you want to explore with at the place with our guide ( the waterfalls sanctuary is a large complex of several waterfalls , that depending of your phisical conditions , it is possible to visit up to 5 in a roll or simply walk a little bet around , take a short cable car ride and visit one of the nicest ones. we will help you to decide while there )
Then we will return to Mindo town ( at this point you can choose as optional EXTRA to do tubbing at Mindo River , it cost 12 usd per person and you will need to bring your swim suit and a towel for this activity , it is very safe than children, seniors and adults are more than welcome).
If not we will stop in Mindo to have lunch in one of the local restaurants , after this you will get to know more about Butterflies , Orchids and the famous hummingbirds at the Farm in town.
Finally it is time to visit the Chocolate farm , where you will learn the entire process before chocolate brownie will go to your mouth ( Did you know that the Ecuadorian Jungle Cultures started preparing chocolate before the Mexicans aborigens over 5000 years ago??)
At the end of the afternoon we will drive back to Quito city and dropp off at your hotel . END OF THE SERVICES
Unfortunately we have to say good bye after we get back to Quito and we invite you to see one of our other tours in Ecuador Mainland ,Galapagos Islands and Peru.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all guest staying at centrally located hotels in Quito , IF you are not located in Quito downtown or old town , PLEASE NOTIFY US in advance to advise you the pick up location.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.