Private tour to Rotterdam,The Hague and Delft From Amsterdam
Enjoy this complete private day tour visiting South Hollands’ most impressive sites on a full customizable day tour with all comodities and comfort .Departing from Amsterdam at a pivk up point of your choice, we will take tou on a comfortable ride to Rotterdam. We will show you the most iconic and famous sights of this after WW II rebuild metropolitan. Included is the possibility to hop on a boat tour from Rotterdams’ impressive harbour. We will take you to see the most astounding and unequaled ultra-moderm architectural city of ROTTERDAM. In Delft you can enjoy a cozy delicious lunch and marvel at the cute traditional city with its 17th Century world famous blue delft pottery factory.
Next up is The Hague, political capital of the Netherlands with the peace palace, Parlement building, as well as the possibility of a visit to Madurodam, a miniture park of all Dutch highlights. (At own cost, 12.50€ pp) All of this at your own leisure with your personal guide and driver.
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- ROTTERDAM and THE HAGUE, as well as wonderfull sightings of historical DELFT and to top it, the greatest attraction of Holland, MADURODAM.
Following a short drive departing from Amsterdam you’ll tour through the city of Rotterdam contemplating in awe it’s amazing skyline, which is world famous for it’s ultra-modern avant-garde architecture. For a better view of the city you can enjoy the cities incredible architecture from the top of the EUROMAST, over 600 foot high!
In DELFT, known for it’s charming and friendly city center, with it’s beatifull canals, good restaurants and historic quaint housesyou can visit the 17th century pottery factury. DELFT is the city of the famous blue and white pottery, DELFTS BLUE, earhenware. After a lunch break you’ll be heading to THE HAGUE where the DUTCH capital parliament in the INNER COURT resides.
After the THE HAGUE city tour you can stroll at your leasure through the miniature city MADURODAM and have a look in detail at the dutch most famous buildings and sites, as amazingly cute well designed miniatures.
During your trip your guide will inform and tell you about the history of the Dutch marvals and original sightings, as you go along enjoying your day. At the end of your tour you will be dropped at a place of your liking in Amsterdam, where your personal guide will provide you with information about evening and night life in Amsterdam, to finish your day with perhaps a lovely dinner or night cap.
Departure Point :Amsterdam, Netherlands
Traveler pickup is offered
In order to pick you up at your place and time of choosing, please provide us with the information of location and hour that is most suitable for you.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.