Private Transfer From Rome To Naples
This is a private Transfer with a luxury Mercedes sedan from the Fiumicino airport or your hotel-apartment in Rome to Naples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private Transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- You will meet the driver at the airport or your hotel in Rome to drive down to Naples. Our friendly driver will pick you up wherever you will be, and will get you to your destination. This service is available from all major airports, rail road stations, cruise terminals or hotels.Our English speaking driver will wait you at the time and the place requested. Our cars making every trip the most comfortable and enjoyable possible. All of our vehicles are perfectly maintained and we hold all necessary authorisation and documentation, full insurance policies per italian law. All cars are equipped of all comfortable you need.
Departure Point :Rome Airport or Your hotel in Rome
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- HEALT PROTOCOLS ADOPTED AGAINST COVID-19. For our and your safety, we inform you that our company follow all the health protocols against COVID-19, all our vehicles are sanitised every day. Our Drivers and guided every 2 weeks are subject to serological tests and during the service they will wear mask and gloves. To maintain social distance, each vehicles( for vehicles up to 8 seats ) can carry up to 4 passengers plus driver.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.