Private Transfer from Split to Zadar, Hotel-to-hotel, English-speaking driver
Benefit from our private transfer from Split to Zadar with our experienced local driver who will make sure you enjoy a stress-free transport. You will travel comfortably with a reliable driver who speaks English and has a good knowledge of the area. So you have an informed guide tell you about history, culture, traditions, attractions or recommend you the best places to visit including local restaurants, pubs or hidden gems.
Our experienced local driver always has your safety and comfort in mind. From the beginning of the trip, when he picks you up in Split at your desired time and takes care of your luggage, until the end of your journey in your chosen location in Zadar. The only thing you need to do is relax while being taken care of.
What's included :
- Air-conditioned, clean and comfortable vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Break for lunch is possible
- Hotel/Accommodation pickup and drop-off
- One-way private transfer
- Qualified local English-speaking driver/guide
What's excluded :
Our drivers operate with these types of vehicles:
1-3 passenger/s - comfortable sedan - up to 3 suitcases + cabin luggage
4 passengers - family MPV - up to 4 suitcases + cabin luggage
5-7 passengers - large VAN - up to 7 suitcases + cabin luggage
8-10 passengers - large VAN + sedan
11-14 passengers - 2x large VANs
If you prefer a larger vehicle and wish to ensure additional space during your trip, please choose a different number of travelers in the booking form according to this description.
It is important to mention that our drivers are not professional tour guides. They are professional local drivers who are knowledgeable about the area and they can provide you with their insights into the local life and culture.
Departure Point :
Please leave us a message with your desired pick-up address and time after you book this experience. Thank you. Do you need any other transfers? Contact us.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/10/2019 - 7/28/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return Detail :
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms