Private Transfer Jaipur From Agra With Taj Sunrise Agra Fort and Fateh Pur Sikri
The Tour start at 0630 am in the morning for the Sunrise visit of Taj Mahal later on depart for Agra Fort and Fateh Pur Sikri
. In just one day, you can visit three of India’s renowned UNESCO World Heritage sites: the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri. Benefit from the convenience of traveling in a private air-conditioned vehicle with a professional driver, and hear live commentary from your local guide in Agra.
You be reaching Jaipur around 0500 pm in the Evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transport for Taj Mahal Agra Fort Fateh Pur Sikr with Jaipur Drop
- Local Guide For Taj Mahal Agra Fort And Fateh Pur Sikri
- Fuel Charges & Toll Tax's and Parking of the Transport.
- Battery Van Ride at Taj Mahal
- Sightseeing of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort and Fateh Pur Sikri
What's excluded :
- Entrances of the Monuments.
- Tip to the driver and guide
- Any thing which is not mentioned above.
- Entry/Admission - The Vision Holidays
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Vision Holidays, 34/95/P-33 Sanik Vihar, Deovri Road, Agra-282001, India, Agra 282001 India
06:00 AM Pickup from Agra Hotel/Railway Station/Airport.
06:00 PM Sunrise Visit at Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument.
09:30 AM Agra Fort
Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna.
01:00 Pm Visit of Fateh Pur Sikri.
Fateh Pur- Sikri is a beautiful fort made by Akbar it was a capital of India mughal time. the fort is 40 Km after from Agra a nice place to visit.
02:30 PM Drive to Jaipur (04 Hours Approx..)
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Railway station and Hotel In Agra
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.