Private Tulum and Muyil Ruins with Cenote Tour
Optimize your time in a very exclusive and unique private way by visiting Tulum Ruins by the ocean, then the beautiful Muyil Ruins in the jungle on this 8-hour tour. Afterward, visit a fantastic cenote for some swimming or snorkeling in sacred crystal clear fresh waters. Three tours in one.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled natural water and soft drinks
- Professional private guide
- Use of snorkel equipment and floating vest
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transportation from and to your Hotel on a Transporter or Toyota insured, comfortable, clean vehicule
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Your day starts with a pickup from your hotel at 07:00 if your Hotel is in Cancun or Puerto Morelos, or at 08:00 if your Hotel is at Playa del Carmen or Riviera Maya. You'll then visit the magnificent and ancient Tulum Ruins with your private guide. Then move on to the beautiful Muyil Ruins and take a walk through the ancient Mayan roadway, called a sacbe.
Afterward, you will enjoy a delicious lunch, then go for a some walking and relaxation before snorkeling or swimming in two wonderful and fantastic cenotes, natural sinkholes, resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater underneath. In the Mayan language it is called a tzonot, meaning, "hole full of water".
You will be returned to your hotel at approximately 5pm.
Departure Point :Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
Departure Time :7am - from Cancun and Puerto Morelos hotels
8am - from Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.