Private wine tour to Bairrada wine region
• Pick-up at the Hotel in Porto (Center);
• 8-hour Tour to discover the Wine Region of Bairrada;
• Visit to Quinta do Encontro with a flute of sparkling wine;
• Visit to Aliança Underground Museum with a flute of sparkling wine
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel in Porto Center)
- Two Wine tastings
What's excluded :
- 09H00 - Pick up at the hotel
• Departure from the Hotel to the Bairrada area, the oldest and most important sparkling wine region of the country
• We continue to Quinta do Encontro, a modern winery where we will make a visit followed by a taste of sparkling wine traditional of this region.
• Free time for lunch.
• Panoramic visit to Luso, known for the purity of its thermal waters and it’s use to cure various diseases.
• Stop in Sangalhos where we will visit the Alliance Underground Museum, which has an incredible collection of minerals, African artifacts and traditional Portuguese art, we can also see the barrels where they produce the differente types of sparkling wine. The visit is followed by taste flute of the bairrada sparkling wine.
18h00 - Arrival at the Hotel.
Departure Point :Centrally located Porto hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.