Private Yacht Ride in Cancun
Yachting on the unique turquise clear waters of the caribbean all across Women's Bay, having the opportunity of snorkeling to sea colorful fishes, turtles and underwater colossal sculptures in one of the protected reef areas of Mexican seas and finally getting to Playa Norte Beach where you can decide to settle down, try some paddle in it's natural bay pool or have a lot of fun on board while you hang out with your friends and family.
Also you can choose to have an exploring day at the incredible Isla Mujeres Downtown and the magical places of this gorgeous paradise such as the Godess Punta Sur site and Garrafon cliff in the south side of the island.
Shopping is always an option and trying all kind of mexican and international cousine dishes in the great variety of restaurants and bars.
And don't forget to have a beer moment at the beach as a lifetime memory. Of course drinking a tasty mexican beer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Natural water box.
- 1 Box of beers
- 3 Ice bags
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica El Meco
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Reef Conservation Tax $15 USD p/p payable at Check in
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica El Meco, Carretera Puerto Juarez, Lopez Portillo, Puerto Juarez 77500 Mexico
During the Snorkeling Tour you'll visit two main points of interest, the National Reef Park "El Meco" and part of the famous Isla Mujeres Submarine Museum having the oportunity of watching the monumental sculptures sumerged at the bottom of the majestic Caribbean Ocean at Women's Bay.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Punta Sur, Isla Mujeres Mexico
While you are visiting Isla Mujeres on your free time at this paradisiatic island of the Mexican Caribbean, you'll have the chance of visiting the home of the Mayan Goddess Ixchel at Punta Sur, where you will find her statue as well as amazing spot to make gorgeous pictures with great panoramas of both sides of the island, the bay in front of Cancun and the open waters with the crashing waves all along the rocky side.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Playa Norte, Rueda Medina 130, Isla Mujeres Mexico
Playa Norte is considered by millions of tourist from around the world as one of the most beautiful, relaxing and peaceful beaches in the world Top Ten rated at trip advisor for several years. This is definitly a must in your visit at this iconic mexican island.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Visit beautiful and colorful Isla Mujeres Downtown and main street named "Calle Hidalgo" to enjoy local cuisine and international flavors all mixed with the mexican joy and it is perfect to make your souvenir shopping.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Marina Hacienda del Mar, Km 1.5 Carretera, Carr. a Punta Sam, Puerto Juarez, 84, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
This service is provided with adittional cost depending on the distance from the Starting Point of the activity.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Use of face mask during the transportation for all travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.