Prívate Caldera & Puntarenas Province Port, Costa Rica
My name is Wilmar Retana, receive a kind greeting. Majored at the profession of Naturalist Guide at the Community College of Puntarenas; when I studied and earned my career. I been in constant training to get my certified and I have taken specialized courses in: flora, fauna, geography, ecology, folklore of Costa Rica, history of Costa Rica, public relations, planning and lead group tours, touristic patrimony, first aids, environmental interpretation, English language, during my career as a naturalist guide. I have a certified technical specialized in Agro ecology when I studied in the Technical & Professional High School. As well some certified courses that I taken by the Community College of Puntarenas in: Interpretation of Cartographic Elements, Identification of tree species from the tropical dry forest. The Costa Rica’ National Learning Institute (INA), provide me a technical course capacitation in Ethic Apply at the touristic activity.
per adult from
120 to 150 minutes
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Our tours provide a safe, comfortable and quality private transportation from the airports to the hotels and any single destination in Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Panama countries.
I`m located in Guanacaste Province area, Costa Rica, Central America.
Unlike shared shuttles, this service does not have a set schedule, allowing you to set a pick up time of your preference.
If you want an airport pick up, I will need please your flight details and the driver will be waiting for you outside arrivals with your spell name written on a board. Prices vary according on your pick-up location area and destination.
Please contact me for a rate.
Costa Rica combined a perfect harmony between nature and peace. I have a strong passion and love for education, culture, people and nature; this feeling make me share with enthusiasm and professionalism each single tour in my friendly country. I make an comfortable trip, enjoyable and perfect excursion that combined a greater understanding and learning about nature and humankind.
Departure Point :
I pick up all the hotels around Jaco Beach , Puntarenas Province . Include CROCS Hotel and other around the area in Haco beach.
OtherPuntarenas, Puntarenas, Province of Puntarenas
Departure Time :Transfer San José tambor beac 10/15/2019 - 10/15/2021
10/16/2021 - 10/15/2022
Monday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 12:30 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM
CALDERA & PUNTARENAS PROVINCE PORT, COSTA RICA 12/16/2020 - 12/15/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 AM - 12:30 PM Friday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Sunday: 06:00 AM - 12:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :Puntarenas, Puntarenas, Province of Puntarenas
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
English - Guide, English - Written, English - Audio
Organised by Guanacaste Adventure Travel