Qorao, Taray, Pisac, Ollantaytambo & Chinchero Full-Day Tour with lunch
Experience the mystery of the Sacred Valley on a full-day tour from Cusco. Hear about the heritage and present-day agricultural communities of the Incas, learn traditional weaving techniques, visit Pisac market, explore the ruins of Ollantaytambo and more.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Hot beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Cold beverages
- Alcoholic drinks
- Start your day with a morning pickup from your hotel in Cusco.
Begin the tour with a brief stop at the view point of Qorao's town. Continue to Tarai's view point, from where you can really see the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Its landscape, as is usual in Cusco, surprises the traveler, because after long curves and climbs, suddenly the hills open and the valley is displayed in all its breadth. Below, the waters of the Vilcanota or Urubamba river run.
Next, head to the historic town of Pisac. The town was once known as a key trading post, offering a central location for Inca traders to barter for goods. The tradition persists to this day at Pisac’s well-known market, offering you the opportunity to browse for a wealth of handcrafted textiles and souvenirs made by the local community. If you happen to be visiting Pisac on a Sunday, you’ll also get to witness the town’s famous mass, conducted in both Quechua and Spanish. Observe the town’s collection of dignitaries in attendance, and watching as they play the pututo, a traditional musical instrument. Take a break after finishing your time in Pisac with a tasty lunch of Peruvian specialties.
After lunch, continue to the Fortress of Ollantaytambo to discover its impressive Temple of the Sun. During the Incan civil war this imposing structure’s 12-foot (3.5-m) stones served as a key defensive barrier.
Our last stop is the small rustic town of chinchero, where there is a great display of Inca architecture. Chinchero is home to the peruvian weaving and also has a colourful market and a beautiful adobe church sits on it's plaza.
Finally after this enriching experience, you’ll be dropped off at your hotel in Cusco.
Departure Point :JW Marriott El Convento Cusco, Esquina De La, Ruinas 432, Cusco 08001, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Entrance tickets can be provided upon request. Cost per person is USD 22.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.