Quad Bikes Tour with Dinner and Sun Set
It is time to get and make you way to the absolute Bedouin traditional atmosphere with your own quad bike. It is a self drive automatic machine will give you the awesome impression of the red sea desert and the Mountain View. Enjoy such an incredible trip with camel ride, Shisha corner (water pipe smoking), sun set and lovely BBQ dinner.
After hotel pick up, customers will be driven to the quad station to test their quad bikes and get their helmets plus all they need from info about the tour from the guide.
Start your fantastic trip in sand and dunes for about 30 Km to the Bedouin village. Start with your welcome drink as Tea then visit the village to know all about their live and traditions. Ride a camel will be such an experience for everybody, watch the sun set from the mountain will be a romantic time. A very tasty BBQ dinner with drinks will be waiting for you before heading back to the hotel.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Quad bikes, Camel ride, Bedouin village, Guiding, Sun Set view
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Eastern (Arabian) Desert
What's excluded :
- Souvenirs, Herbs and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eastern (Arabian) Desert, Sheraton Road Between Roma Hotel And Bella Vista, Hurghada 84511 Egypt
Pick up from hotels by a car/bus to the quad station, get a full info about how to operate the quad with a little test. Start drive and enjoy the view of the Arabic desert. Arrive at the Bedouin village, a welcome drink which is tea then visit the Bedouin village and camel ride. Watch the sun set view then BBQ dinner before driving back to the station. Transfer back to the hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Sahl Hasheesh, Makadi Bay, Safaga and El Gouna hotels are under extra transfer charge $25 per car / bus
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1- It is recommended for Transfers to be private rather than shuttle 2- It is recommended for travelers to contact the local agency (supplier) to get informed in case of any update with this issue 3- There is a maximum number of customers in each type of vehicles (coach 25, Van 6, Limo 2)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.