Ramesseum Temple 3 Hours Tour from Luxor
Explore the best ancient monuments and tourist sights Travel to Egypt has to offer in a 3 hours program to visit Ramesseum Temple. The Ramesseum is the mortuary temple of Ramesses II (Ramesses Meryamun Usermaatre Setepenre, also known as Ramesses the Great). It was intended to house the mortuary cult of the king when he died but was also dedicated to the god Amun. Explore the temple and tombs on a 2-hour private tour from Luxor. This private tour accommodates your group of up to 15 people and includes pickup and drop-off in Luxor, entrance fees, and guided visits with your Egyptologist guide. This private tour can be customized to your schedule with a variety of start times, including early departures that take advantage of cooler morning temperatures.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop off.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist Tour-Guide.
- Private air-conditioned car.
What's excluded :
- Tipping (recommended)
- Any extra tours
- Entrance Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ramesseum (Mortuary Temple of Ramses II), West Bank, Luxor Egypt
Begin with pickup at your cruise ship or Luxor hotel at 6 am, 7 am, or 8 am, then travel to the Ramesseum Temple in a private vehicle, a roughly 40-minute trip. Explore the mortuary temple that was built by Pharaoh Ramesses II, from the king’s massive, 62-foot (19-mt) memorial statue to a series of intricate reliefs depicting battles and festival scenes.
As well as depictions of the afterlife, begin the return trip to Luxor, where this tour concludes with drop-off at your hotel or cruise ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.