Red Rock Canyon & Mount Charleston Photo Tour from Las Vegas
Whether you’re shooting for print or social media, capture brilliant images of scarlet cliffs, snow capped peaks, blue sky and muted desert flora on this small group photo tour of Red Rock Canyon and the Spring Mountains. Your personal guide knows all the best viewpoints to capture landscapes and selfies, and can let you into the area’s secrets as well. Needless to say, your day includes door-to-door round-trip transfers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Charleston Scenic Byway
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 1000 Scenic Loop Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Our tour begins with hotel pickup in Las Vegas around 7:00am. We'll be headed for Red Rock Canyon, beating the eventual crowd with an early morning drive through this incredible national park! There we'll take in the stunning beauty of the varied geologic formations, stopping at designated points along the way to capture breathtaking photos for your album and social media pages!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mt. Charleston Scenic Byway, Lee Canyon Road State Routes 156,158, 157, Mount Charleston, NV
After departing Red Rock Canyon, we'll make our way to the Spring Mountains and the summit of Mount Charleston. Sit back and relax while we whisk through the magnificent grove of joshua trees leading to a natural wonderland high above the hustle and bustle of the Las Vegas Strip. Watch for wild horses that are known to graze in the grassy meadows among the bristlecone pines. Venture onward and upward to take in views of the desert overlook, Lee Canyon and Mummy Mountain. With a climate that's on average 30 degrees cooler than Las Vegas in the summer, it'll feel like you took a jaunt to the Rockies to cool down! Afterward, we'll make the drive back to Vegas and have you dropped off at your hotel in time for a lunch. Door to door time is approximately 6 hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please expect a text from us the evening prior to your tour (usually by 7:30pm) at the phone number you provided during booking. This text will confirm your hotel and exact pickup time for the tour the following morning. If you fail to receive a text on your phone, please check your email for a message.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.