Retiro Park bike tour- Get transported to the XVI century
The biggest fleet to take the best of the baroque architecture of Retiro Park and its gardens.
A present for your senses!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (contact for special request)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
Center of the city and very important shopping area
Pass By: Plaza de Cibeles, Calle Alcala and Paseo de Recoletos, 28014 Madrid Spain
The Plaza de Cibeles is a square with a neo-classical complex of marble sculptures with fountains that has become an iconic symbol for the city of Madrid. It sits at the intersection of Calle de Alcalá, Paseo de Recoletos and Paseo del Prado. Plaza de Cibeles was originally named Plaza de Madrid, but in 1900, the City Council named it Plaza de Castelar, which was eventually replaced by its current name.
Stop At: Puerta de Alcala, Plaza Independencia 1, 28001 Madrid Spain
The Puerta de Alcalá ("Alcalá Gate", from the Arabic word القلعة al-qal'a, "citadel") is a Neo-classical monument in the Plaza de la Independencia in Madrid, Spain. It is regarded as the first modern post-Roman triumphal arch built in Europe, older than the similar monuments Arc de Triomphe in Paris and Brandenburg Gate in Berlin
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Parque del Retiro, Plaza Della Indipendecia 7, 28001 Madrid Spain
The Buen Retiro Park (Spanish: Parque del Buen Retiro, literally "Park of the Pleasant Retreat"), Retiro Park or simply El Retiro is one of the largest parks of the city of Madrid, Spain. The park belonged to the Spanish Monarchy until the late 19th century, when it became a public park.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Calle de Santiago, 18, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (limited stock)
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Viajeros: ✔ Grupos reducidos ✔ Toma de temperatura corporal ✔ Uso de mascarilla obligatoria ✔ Baño privado exclusivo para clientes ✔ Lavado de manos y/o uso de gel hidroalcohólico
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.