Roatan Scuba Shore Diving plus Transportation
Get ready for a day of fun under Roatan sun in Flowers Bay village an English town located about 5 minutes from Coxen Hole cruise port and a great place to enjoy a shore dive experience. In this adventure, we will pick you up from the cruise port or resort/rental and take you to this picturesque town to enjoy a shore dive like never before.
We will get you up and ready with all the diving gear & 1 tank dive to enjoy your shore dive and a security briefing. After the briefing we will take you to the shore to begin this unique adventure, exploring the colorful reef system & enjoying of the marine life, you will experience a natural coral channel. The amazing visibility of Roatan waters, plus the water temperature of Roatan will make you relax and have an unforgettable experience under the Roatan coral reef system, also part of the Mesoamerican reef system.
Note: You must be certified, please bring your diver certification card, our divemaster will ask for it, provide BCD and fins size.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Tropical Fruits + Water
- 1 Tank Dive (More tanks available for extra fee)
What's excluded :
- Underwater Photography & Video (Available on Request)
- Alcoholic Beverages
Come and enjoy a unique Shore Diving Experience with a local certified Dive Master at Flowers Bay community. You will learn about the marine species that live around the coral reef system. Many of our guests describe it as a unique diving experience with a lot of amazing colors and great underwater atmosphere.
• GIBSON BIGHT ROAD Roatan Island Residential, Roatán 31101, Honduras
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Vacation RentalsCondosApartmentsPoint of InterestAirport Ports
- Mahogany Bay Cruise Port
- Coxen Hole Town Center
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/9/2019 - 1/1/2025
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Certified by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council) organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.