Rome Airport to Civitavecchia Transfer with 2 hours City Tour
Enjoy a quick tour of Rome during a transfer from Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Terminal . Spend 2 hours exploring the monuments of Imperial Rome, as well as the Baroque fountains, statues and squares of the historic center.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- One-way private transfer
- Round-trip private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
First stop is to the Colosseum. Take a round of the Colosseum outside and then continue on Via dei Fori Imperiali (Roman Forum street),
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Trevi, 00187 Rome Italy
Second stop at the most famous fountain in the world called Fontana di Trevi.
the customers have 30 Minutes here, time to take a Foto and eat and great gelato.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
the last stop while be the Vatican City where you stop for 40 minutes, time to visit the square and take a great pictures of the square and the Basilica.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
meeting point is at info point Terminal 3Airports
- Fiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Flight number is required, and arrival time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.