Rome Must-See Places Tour in one Day with Vatican Colosseum and Private Guide
This is a 6 hours private walking tour led by a professional and fully authorized tour guide, we usually suggest to take 1 hour for lunch break in order to relax and regain strength before entering the Vatican museums. We also suggest to get a taxi in order to shorten some distance. Please be aware that either the lunch and the transportation costs are not included in our offer.
During the tour you will enjoy all the most important monuments in Rome: Colosseum, Roman Forum, Piazza Venezia,Trevi fountain, Pantheon, Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, St Peter Basilica and square.
The tour runs every day except Sundays, it starts even in case of bad weather.
At the end of the tour your eyes will be full of beauties, have learned so much history about Rome and the history of art, will feel to have make a friend with our knowledgeable tour guide that have spent all the time with you unveiling secrets and curiosities about the Eternal city!
What's included :
- English speaking professional tour guides
- Vatican Museums and Colosseum admission tickets
- Walking tour
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off and transportation to/from attractions
- This tour does NOT include the underground level and the third tier
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
If you will spend in Rome just a few days this is the right tour for you!
Wear comfortable shoes and be ready to enjoy all the highlight of Rome in an intense and unforgettable day!
Our tour is a 6 hours private walking experience that will allow you to explore all the most important sites of Rome: Coliseum, Forum, Capitoline Hill, Pantheon, Navona square, Vatican museums, Sistine Chapel, St. Peter's Basilica.
Our qualified English-speaking tour guide will help you get in contact to the eternal city from the archeological sites to the marvels of the Sistine Chapel, we specifically studied the itinerary to move from the ancient times to the renaissance enjoying the layers of history and arts, unveiling all the historical connections and arts stratifications.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Saint Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.