Rome Street Food Tour from Campo dei Fiori Farmers Market to the Jewish Ghetto
Taste your way through Rome's street food scene with this 3-hour food tour. Sample a variety of street foods such as zucchini flowers, suppli, pizza and pastries, while taking into the impressive scenery of historic Rome all around you.
You will explore some of the most famous and traditional street food vendors and taste a large variety of specialties. Between a tasting and another, your guide will take you through the highlight of Jewish Ghetto, Pantheon area, and show you also the off-the-beaten paths of this enchanting area of the city centre
This tour is perfect for people that wanna have a first overview of the city center of Rome and get to know some of the best addresses for eating.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Drinks (available to buy)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop At: Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
You will be lead in a pacing walking throughout the neiborhood of Campo de Fiori dscovering the hidden highlights that you will not find on your own and at the same time you will enjoy savoury tastings of fresh local street food
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Ghetto Ebraico, Piazza delle Cinque Scole, 00186 Rome Italy
The guided tour continues to the Jewish ghetto and Pompey theatre. You will visit famous Ancient Roman ruins and other historic building including the great Sinagogue. You will taste the best pizza in Rome, zucchini flowers and suppli, which is a typical rice ball prepared in Rome with tomatoes and mozzarella sauce.
Stop At: Largo di Torre Argentina, 00186 Rome Italy
In this area you will see the place where, according to history Julius Caesar was assassinated.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Piazza della Rotonda, 00186 Rome Italy
Here stands the Pantheon! The most well preserved monument of the Roman time. Your guide will unreveal lotss of details about this monument: its project, the meaning represented, some tricks and different use over the centuries
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Made In Italy Tours by Luca and his Guide Mates, Via Paolo Quinto 33, 0167 Rome Italy
Duration: 1 minute
• Judeo artichoke or zucchini flower (according to season)
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Piazza di S. Eustachio, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.