The Tour Dubai Royal Dinner safari is an excellent option for guests who want a night of entertainment, incredible food and an exclusive desert safari with a stunning desert setting. No trip to Dubai would be complete without seeing the desert where people lived for hundreds of years prior to the growth of regional hubs like Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Join the tour in Dubai city and we’ll transport you into the dunes to our incredible and unique desert fortress, where we’ll spend the evening. Surrounded by seemingly never ending dunes and native flora and fauna, you’ll almost feel transported back in time to a simpler age.
At the fortress, guests will have the chance to experience true Emirati hospitality, with a night of entertainment. We provide a variety of entertainment, much of which is traditional to the region, such as belly dancing shows, a fabulous fire show and more. You can also choose to try out camel and horseback riding, as well as henna painting.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - charges will be applicable
- Restroom on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Shisha (charges apply)
What's excluded :
- Stop At: Sahara by Tour Dubai, Exit 29 - Jebel Ali - Lehbab Rd - Dubai Heritage Vision - دبي - United Arab Emirates
Surrounded by indigenous regional flora and fauna in a desert oasis landscape, Sahara the desert fortress is the premium venue outside the city borders. Sahara encompasses a traditional bedouin-style seating, we offer our guests a luxury experience of heritage and culture, in a calm environment set in a natural reserve.
Duration: 6 hours
• Live Shawarma Station -
• Live Grill Station - Jojeh Kebab, Lamb Kofta
• Unlimited 5-star buffet - Grilled Fish Harra, Baked Chicken, Kebbeh Bil Laban, Batata Bil Gozbara, Saffron Rice, Penne Arabiata, etc.
• Unlimited - English Cake, Creme Caramel, Mohalabia, Fruits Salad, Assorted Whole Fruits
Departure Point :Unnamed Road - Dubai Heritage Vision - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.