Sahara Prestige Tour from Hammamet or Sousse
• Special 4X4 adventure
Comfortable Saharan camps and luxury
Enjoy a local meal in an underground home in Matmata
See some of the best of Tunisia’s Roman ruins
Hike a picturesque desert canyon
From Hammamet or Sousse – 3 days/2 nights
per adult from
3 days 18 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off at your location in Sousse or Hammamet
- Accommodation at above mentioned comfortable Saharan camp and Guest house (based 2 people sharing a double room and availability at time of booking)
- Local guide during the tour.
- Transportation to all above locations in a private car with a professional drive.
- Entry/Admission - Casas Trogloditas de Matmata
- Entry/Admission - Tamerza Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Amphitheatre of El Jem
- Entry/Admission - Chott El Jerid
- Entry/Admission - Chebika
What's excluded :
- The optional excursions or visits.
- The extras.
- Single room supplement
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Casas Trogloditas de Matmata, Matmata Tunisia
Visit a troglodyte house.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Tamerza Canyon, Tozeur 2200 Tunisia
The waterfall of Tamerza.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Amphitheatre of El Jem, El-Jem Tunisia
Moving to El Jem (70 km / 1h 15mn drive). El Jem’s amphitheater is the main attraction and is one of Tunisia’s most often visited sites. This monumental amphitheater, built in the mid 3rd century AD (230-240 AD), is the largest Roman monument left in Africa and ranks 3rd in the Empire after those of Rome and Verona. Being one of the last large amphitheaters built during the Roman era, its architectural design is an improvement over that of the Coliseum of Rome.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chott El Jerid, Entre Tozeur y Blidet, Tozeur 2200 Tunisia
Chott El Jerid, the largest Salt Lake in Tunisia, short break for photos admiring unusual landscapes of the lake. Arrival to Tozeur, the capital of Bled El Jerid « The land of palms ». Visit to the old city of Tozeur with its house decorated with traditional bricks made of clay and narrow streets covered by palm trunks.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chebika, Shabikah Tunisia
eparture to discover the mountain oases on the Atlas mountain range. Arrival to Chebika oasis and wander tour through the oasis with its stunning landscapes and natural water springs. Drive to Tamerza oasis and visit of the waterfalls and the old abandoned village with wonderful views
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Hammamet or Sousse .
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up and drop off at other location cities. We can arrange your trip.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.