Sakkara, Memphis, and Dahshur - Private Tour
Visit Dahshur and the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara, then Memphis, the first ancient capital of Egypt to witness , the greatest ancient sites near Cairo in one day
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- - All taxes & service charge.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Dahshour
- Entry/Admission - Bent Pyramid
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- Entry/Admission - The Sphinx of Memphis
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- - Tipping.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Dahshour, Giza Egypt
At 08.00 AM ; You will be picked up from your hotel by our company representative to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King zoser.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bent Pyramid, Al-Haram Dahshur Egypt
Then Proceed to Dahshur to get inside the Red Pyramid (the oldest true pyramid in history) and see the Bent Pyramid (the most preserved pyramid).
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
After that transfer to Memphis city which was founded by King Menes, and was the capital of Egypt during the Old Kingdom, it was considered to be a center of rule and culture for over 3000 years the first capital of Egypt,
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: The Sphinx of Memphis, Mit Rahina, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
and see the Statue of Ramses II and the alabaster Sphinx of Memphis.
Duration: 1 minute
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel in cairo
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 2/3/2019 - 8/2/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended for all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.