Salt-Mine Wieliczka Round-Trip Private Transfer Premium from Krakow
An individual and Private round-trip Transfer to Salt Mine - natural heritage site Wieliczka. Private luxury Mercedes limousine and the most friendly in Krakow English speaking chauffeur with excellent knowledge about region and history is only at your service, will take care of you and help with buying tickets if necessary.
Magnificent chambers chiselled out in rock salt. Amazing underground saline lakes, majestic timber constructions and unique statues sculpted in salt. Almost 3 kilometres of meandering corridors, 800 steps to climb of which 350 have to be descended to reach the depth of 135 meters underground.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Flexible trip beginning and end times
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury car
- Fuel and parking costs
- Bottled water and local sweets/snacks
- Private chauffeur with excellent knowlege of an atraction at your service
- Live commentary on board
- Friendly and helpful staff
What's excluded :
- entrance tickets
- This service begins and ends in Krakow. We wait for you at a reception desk at your hotel/apartment. Private chauffeur is also a local guide and is only at your service. Destination to Salt Mine is about 30 min. The tour in Wieliczka starts at the Danilowicz Shaft. There is a tickets office, where you can buy a ticket, but the best is to buy it earlier, because in high season you have to wait in a long queue for an hour or more.
After booking please send us information about what time you have a tickets and we'll send you message about pickup time.
8:00 AM - 17:00 - form 2 of November to 31 of March
7:30 AM - 19:30 - from 1 of April to 31 of October
• 1 January
• Easter Sunday, (Holy Saturday to 2:30 pm)
• 1 November
• 24, 25 December (31 December only from 8:00 am to 2:00 pm)
Entrance hours to the Salt Mine in foreign languages are organized as follows:
• From October to May, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., every hour, and from 10.00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. also every 30 minutes
• From June to September, from 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. every 30 minutes
• All year round at 10:45 a.m. and 4:10 p.m.
• From June to September additionally at 2:15 p.m.
• All year round at 10:15 a.m., 12:05 p.m., 3:15 p.m.
• All year round at 1:10 p.m.
• From April to October additionally at 9:45 a.m
• In July and August additionally at 9:45 a.m. and 3:45 p.m.
• All year round at 11:10 a.m., 2:10 p.m., 4:15 p.m.
• From December 26th to January 10th additionally at: 10:10 a.m., 12:10 p.m., 1:15 p.m.
• From April to October at 4:20 p.m,
• From June to September additionally at 11:20 a.m.
Departure Point :Your centrally located Krakow hotel/apartment
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point or other place you choose
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of tour is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not suitable for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.