Same day Jaipur trip from Delhi.
The city of Jaipur was founded in 1727 by Jai Singh II, the Raja of Amer who ruled from 1699 to 1743. Jaipur is a standout amongst the most socially rich legacy urban areas in India. Established in the year 1727, the city is named after Maharaja Jai Singh II who was the primary organizer of this city
per adult from
14 to 16 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
Amer, originally, was the capital of the state before Jaipur. It is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and the Maotha Lake adds a certain charm to the entire Fort.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jal Mahal, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002 India
Jal Mahal (meaning "Water Palace") is a palace in the middle of the Man Sagar Lake in Jaipur city, the capital of the state of Rajasthan, India. The palace and the lake around it were renovated and enlarged in the 18th century by Maharaja Jai Singh II of Amber.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: City Palace of Jaipur, Tripolia Bazar Near Jantar Mantar, Jaipur 3023002 India
City Palace, Jaipur, which includes the Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan state, India. ... The palace was built between 1729 and 1732, initially by Sawai Jai Singh II, the ruler of Amber.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Jantar Mantar - Jaipur, Tripoliya Bazaar near entrance to City Palace, Jaipur 302020 India
Jantar Mantar, Jaipur. The Jantar Mantar monument in Jaipur, Rajasthan is a collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments built by the Rajput king Sawai Jai Singh II, and completed in 1734. It features the world's largest stone sundial, and is a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind, Hawa Mahal Tripolia Bazaar Road Badi Choupad, J.D.A. Market, Pink City, Jaipur 302002 India
The structure was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh. He was so inspired by the unique structure of Khetri Mahal that he built this grand and historical palace. It was designed by Lal Chand Ustad. ... The palace is an extended part of a huge complex.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pickup possible any other hotel or desire place of coustomer with in Delhi.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.