Secret Lagoon Hot Spring from Reykjavik
Discover the rugged charm of bathing in an Icelandic hot spring, in the quiet and rural countryside of South Iceland. This five hour trip includes round-trip transport from Reykjavik as well as admission to the Secret Lagoon natural pool.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Admission to Secret Lagoon
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Towels (bring your own or rent/buy on site)
- Swimwear (bring your own or rent/buy on site)
The Secret Lagoon natural hot springs are located in a village called Flúðir, approximately 1.5 hours drive from Reykjavik. The Secret Lagoon, or Gamla Laugin as it is known locally, is the oldest swimming pool in Iceland but the facilities have been fully renovated in recent years with indoor changing rooms with lockers and showers, and a small bar and a dining area where snacks and drinks are available for purchase. After you get into the pleasantly warm pool, you can watch the steam as it rises to the air while you relax and feel all tension leave your body.
After approximately 2 hours at the Secret Lagoon, you will return to Reykjavik by coach.
• Secret Lagoon - Gamla Laugin, Hvammsvegur, Fludir 845 Iceland
Departure Point :Gray Line Iceland HQ, Klettagarðar, Reykjavík, Iceland
Traveler pickup is offered
Complimentary pick-up is offered from most hotels and guesthouses in the Reykjavik capital area, as well as from cruise ports and designated bus stops.Pick-ups from hotels in the city center are not possible from directly in front of the hotel due to traffic restrictions, instead passengers must come to the nearest pickup point. Please contact the tour provider directly after booking to confirm your pick-up location and pick-up time. Ports
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring a towel and swimsuit with you (this can also be rented or purchased on site)
- Soap and shampoo is provided in the showers
- Hairdryers are available for use in the changing rooms
- It is very important to stay well hydrated while in the Secret Lagoon.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- • Allow access only via the back door of the vehicle if possible. • Ask passengers to spread throughout the vehicles as possible. • Masks are only required for those who are coughing or sneezing. • May need to present COVID-19 free results from testing at the airport.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.