Semi Submarine Hurghada
Join us for a fantastic excursion under water. You can clearly see, film and photograph the Red Sea most famous corals, fish and others marine life. Through large panoramic windows and in your personal swiveling chair you surely won’t miss a thing!. Sea Scope can accommodate visitors in a safe and air-conditioned area.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel & return
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Tipping Kitty
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: El Gouna Golf Club, El Gouna, Hurghada Egypt
You will be picked up from your hotel and transfer to enjoy the tremendous underwater attractions for tourists from all over the world. The unique ancient reefs located in this part of the Red Sea, has made it a haven of divers and snorkelers. Our Seascope will take you to the most beautiful reefs of this region and show you the abundance and multitude of the local marine life. You will observe the coral reef and tropical fish of all different shapes and sizes through the large panoramic windows in your personal swiveling chair. You can snap happy with your camera or video throughout your journey and are guaranteed to see the unique marine life.
– Not recommended for people with claustrophobia.
– Available from Hotels in El Gouna, Safaga, Makadi and Soma bay.
Note: kindly note that any hotel's pickup from Safaga, Soma Bay, Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, or Elgouna will be for extra charge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Hurghada
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.