Shared 2 Hours Dolphin Watch Cruise with Snorkeling to Shell Key
Hop on a cruise to Shell Key Island and see dolphins and other wildlife while snorkeling. At this pristine wildlife preserve, you'll get to snorkel and observe the wildlife, go for a relaxing swim, or just walk along the beach and collect shells. Depending on the time of year, you'll see dolphins in their natural habitat, along with manatees, rays, and wild birds.
All of our rides are semi-private, with a maximum of 6 passengers per boat, so you get to avoid the crowds when you ride with us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Parking at the marina
- Cooler with ice on board
- FREE parking at the Tierra Verde Marina Resort
- BYOB welcome
What's excluded :
- Food, unless specified
Island Ferry's Dolphin-Snorkeling Cruise takes you snorkeling by boat to Shell Key, and to see dolphins at the same time! See dolphins in their natural habitat, along with manatees, rays, and wild birds. Go snorkeling and shelling on Shell Key Preserve, where you'll find hermit crabs, conchs, rays, horseshoe crabs, and more. Island Ferry is not a drop-off service, but rather the boat stays at Shell Key with you for the entire time. You can take a break from snorkeling and shelling, and sit on our shaded boats with a cold drink. And while you and your family are in the water, the Island Ferry crew stands watch on lifeguard duty. So we keep everyone safe! We provide the snorkel gear and the floating noodles.
• Island Ferry St. Pete Beach, 198 Madonna Blvd Tierra Verde Marina Resort, St. Pete Beach, FL 33715-4141
• St. Pete Beach, St. Pete Beach, Florida
Departure Point :Tierra Verde Marina Resort, 200 Madonna Blvd, Tierra Verde, FL 33715, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must check in 30 minutes prior to your departure time. All trips leave promptly at their departure time
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Small groups only, FULLY CDC compliant with social distance guidelines. Boats are disinfected just prior to every trip. All payments are made online, with no contact. We look forward to seeing you again!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.