Shop til you Drop in Christmas Athens!
If there is one thing we love more than fashion is local fashion especially during Christmas period! This walking tour is great for getting to know the local fashion scene of Athens and the great people behind it! Walk off-the-beaten path and discover the best shops downtown Athens. Let your local guide show you the way for an unforgettable 3 hour shopping spree.Put on your flats and join our shopping tour!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private tour
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Snacks - Traditional Christmas desert!
- Hygiene products (hand sanitizers, face masks)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kolonaki Square, Pl.Filikis Eterias, Athens 10673 Greece
We start our walk in Christmas decorated Athens from Kolonaki district. We grab a coffee and we start to explore amazing stores in the most upmarket district of Athens!
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Ermou Street, Athens Greece
As we leave Kolonaki behind we are passing by the heart of Athens, see the beautiful decorated Syntagma square and explore the famous shopping district of Athens with the numerous international and Greek brands in a magical Christmas atmosphere!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monastiraki, Athens Greece
As we reaching the end of our walk we are going to pass from Monastiraki, admire one of the most famous historical and shopping districts of Athens, Plaka and Monastiraki, and visit a unique shop which sells amazing souvenirs in a more artsy way!
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Evangelismos metro station, Athens 106 76, Greece
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Monastiraki, Athina, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The company follows the rules as announced by the Greek National Public Health Organization
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.