Show of Light and Sound at the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx with private transfer
Enjoy the Entrance to the Light and Sound Show at the Pyramids of Giza which tells the story of ancient Egypt through lights and music.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer in private vehicle with air conditioning.
- Entrance to the show.
- A bottle of mineral water during the tour.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Sound and Light Show.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Fuel surcharg
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sound & Light Egypt, Sphinx Square, Giza 00202 Egypt
Pick up from the hotel in Cairo by our English speaking representative. Transfer to attend the Light and Sound Show in the area of the Keops, Kefrén and Micerinos Pyramids. The show tells the story of the Ancient Egyptians. The show begins with the story of the Sphinx, the watchman guard of the city of the dead for 5,000 years, describing the history of building the Pyramids and tells the story of the famous figures of the Egyptian Antigous such as Thutmosis IV, Ajnaton, Nefertari and Tutankhamun Back to the hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.