Sightseeing Day Tour of Kathmandu's Four UNESCO Heritage Sites
Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing is an astounding exploration of rich cultural and historical diversity in the valley. Visiting the medieval city of Kathmandu valley, full of amazing arts and architecture helps you to acknowledge the ancient history and civilization, art and various cultures. Actually, some of the heritage site like Kathmandu Durbar Square is renovating which was destroyed by April-2015 Earthquake. We will spend full day in exploring UNESCO World Heritage sites like Swoyambhu, Patan Durbar Square, Bouddha and Pashupati. The spinning of prayer wheels, murmur of mantras, glow of diyas, tinkling bells along the beautiful monuments will mesmerize you. The valley is known as the live museum to the keen explorers.
• Visit the world famous Buddhist stupas and a Hindu temple
• Explore the age-old historical, religious and cultural sites
• Experience the Nepali culture and civilization in the valley
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from & drop off Hotel by luxury vehicle.
- Air-conditioned private tourist vehicle.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly English speaking Guide
- Bottled mineral water for drinking.
- All government taxes and official expenses.
What's excluded :
- All monuments entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide & driver (Tipping is Expected)
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Pashupatinath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Durbar (Central) Square
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swayambhunath Temple, Swayamhu Circle Road, Kathmandu 44620 Nepal
You can watch over the valley from the top of a hillock on its western side. Swyambhu is also known as Samhengu and the Monkey temple because of the countless monkeys living in the premises.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boudhanath Stupa, Boudh, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Boudhanath Stupa is 2500 years old Buddhist stupa in the Valley built in the 5th century with four pairs of eyes of Lord Buddha in four cardinal directions keeping an eternal watch over the people and their doings. You will find Buddhist pilgrims from Tibet going round the stupa spinning the prayer wheels.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pashupatinath Temple, 44621 Pashupati Nath Road, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Pashupatinath Temple is one of the holiest Hindu temples of Nepal. It is located on the banks of Bagmati River on the eastern outskirts of Kathmandu. Pashupatinath is the most important temple dedicated to god Shiva.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Durbar (Central) Square, Patan (Lalitpur) Nepal
Patan Durbar Square - located in central of city Lalitpur. It displays the Newari architecture that had reached its pinnacle during the reign of Malla kings who were great builders and patrons of the arts.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup you from your hotel or your residence. Please provide pickup location details while booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.