Simple Wine and Extra Virgin Olive Oils Tasting
Take a break in a family farm surrounded by the flavors of the Tuscan products. Dive into the green shades of our vineyard and olive groves with a private and exclusive tour together with a family member.
Enjoy a full wine tasting and olive oil tasting in a rustic house that overlooks the green Tuscan hills. All our organic wines and olive oils come straight from the winery’s own vineyards and olive trees.
We are just a few minutes’ walk from San Gimignano town center, with a stunning view on the Tuscan countryside and the Medieval towers of the town.
An Italian or English-speaking member of the family will guide you in the experience with a professional and family warm welcome.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Podere La Marronaia- Sosta Alle Colonne, Via Martiri di Citerna 2 Podere le Colonne, 53037, San Gimignano Italy
Podere la Marronaia is a small family-run farm in San Gimignano dedicated to the cultivation of grapes and olives and the production of wines and extra virgin olive oil. In 2000, all production was converted to an organic method of cultivation that involves the use of only natural products exploiting the natural fertility of the soil and considering the entire ecosystem. As of 2003, all products became organic certified. The cellar and wine tasting venue, Sosta Alle Colonne, is located within walking distance from the town center, surrounded by beautiful countryside with a view of the towers of San Gimignano and the Vernaccia vineyard.
The wine tasting includes four wines:
• Vernaccia di San Gimignano DOCG bio
• Chianti Colli Senesi DOCG organic or bio Rosato IGT Toscano
• Sangiovese IGT Rosso Toscano bioThe extra virgin olive oil tasting includes three oils:
• Flavored with chili pepper
• TruffleBread and little snacks will be supplied during the tasting.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Via Martiri di Citerna, 53037 San Gimignano SI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.