Skip-the-Line Ancient Pompeii, Oplontis & Herculaneum Sites Private Guided Tour
Enter the Ancient Pompeii gates, and walk through the ruins of the city that for long time was lost and forgotten. Visit the highlights of the site, test the acoustic perfection of the theatres, pass by the Temple of Isis and walk inside the Baths and the House of Menander. Pass by the Lupanariae district and enter the huge Forum.
At the end of the Pompeii tour you will go a little off the beaten path and visit the majestic Villa di Poppea. The domus is still standing, and surrounded by a beautiful garden, on the Vesuvius slopes.
Peculiar of this domus are the incredible frescoes that will leave you breathless.
Last but not the least, you will reach Herculaneum. Compared to Pompeii, the inhabitants of the city devoted to Hercules were wealthier, and it clearly shows in the houses and rooms decorations.
You will love this tour through the centuries, and your live guide will be happy to reply to all of your questions.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Admission fees
- private tour guide
- Private van service (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Parco Acheologico di Ercolano
- Entry/Admission - Villa di Poppea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
You will be led through the ruins by a professional guide, who will show you the highlights of the Ancient city of Pompeii: from the theatres to the Baths; from the temple of Isis to the Forum.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Parco Acheologico di Ercolano, Corso Resina, 187, 80056 Ercolano Italy
After the walking tour into the Pompeii ruins, you will visit the archaeological site of Herculaneum. Wealthier than Pompeii, Herculaneum will enchant you for the richness of decorations and mosaics.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Villa di Poppea, Via dei Sepolcri, 80058 Torre Annunziata Italy
Last but not the least, you will enter the famous Villa di Poppea, the domus of the Emperor Nero's wife. The house was empty at the time of the eruption, but the frescoes on the walls will leave you breathless!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Coffee Shop Vittoria, Via Mare, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
PICKUP from the PORT: Please, provide us the NAME of the Cruiseship at the time of bookingPICKUP from Napoli Centrale RAILWAY STATION: please, provide us the NUMBER of your arrival train. the guide will be waiting for you at the arrival platform.Ports
- Molo Beverello, Napoli
- Calata di Porta di Massa, Napoli
- Porto di Napoli
Return Detail :Ercolano Scavi, 80056 Ercolano, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.