Skip the line Colosseum & Vatican Museums, Hotel Pick-up Drop-off, Tkts included
The two main attractions of the eternal city to visit in half a day with the help of one of our certified Tour Guides. Forget the stress of long lines at the entrance to the two most important monuments in Europe. Your guide will meet you to your hotel at 8AM to start the private tour of the Colosseum (Approx. 1hr). The guide will help you understand the most important moments of a 2000 year old monument where the Romans witnessed the gladiator fights from the seats of the largest amphitheater ever built. At 10AM you will arrive at the entrance of the Vatican Museums where you will also visit the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica. At the end of the 5hrs tour (1PM) your guide will take you to your driver to return to the hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel or Private Apartment pick-up and drop-off
- Private Licensed Blue Badge Tour Guide.
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Colosseum.
- Skip-the-line tickets for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
- Skip-the-line tickets for St. Peter's Basilica.
- Private transfer from/to the hotel or private apartment.
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Founded by Pope Julius II in the early 16th century and enlarged by successive pontiffs, the Vatican Museums boast one of the world's greatest art collections. Exhibits, which are displayed along about 7km of halls and corridors, range from Egyptian mummies and Etruscan bronzes to ancient busts, old masters and modern paintings. Highlights include the spectacular collection of classical statuary in the Museo Pio-Clementino, a suite of rooms frescoed by Raphael, and the Michelangelo-painted Sistine Chapel.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel takes its name from Pope Sixtus IV della Rovere (pontiff from 1471 to 1484) who had the old Cappella Magna restored between 1477 and 1480. The 15th century decoration of the walls includes: the false drapes, the Stories of Moses (south and entrance walls) and of Christ (north and entrance walls) and the portraits of the Popes (north and south and entrance walls). It was executed by a team of painters made up initially of Pietro Perugino, Sandro Botticelli, Domenico Ghirlandaio and Cosimo Rosselli, assisted by their respective shops and by some closer assistants among whom Biagio di Antonio, Bartolomeo della Gatta and Luca Signorelli stand out. On the Ceiling Pier Matteo d'Amelia painted a starry sky. The work on the frescoes began in 1481 and was concluded in 1482.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
St. Peter's Square is one of the largest and most beautiful squares in the world. It is located in Vatican City, at the feet of St. Peter's Basilica.
The dimensions of the square are spectacular: 320 meters long and 240 meters wide. In the liturgies and more noticeable events St. Peter's Square has held more than 300,000 people.
The construction of the square was carried out between 1656 and 1667 at the hand of Bernini, with the support of Pope Alexander XII.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The Colosseum is the main symbol of Rome. It is an imposing construction that, with almost 2,000 years of history, will bring you back in time to discover the way of life in the Roman Empire.The construction of the Colosseum began in the year 72 under the empire of Vespasian and was finished in the year 80 during the rule of the emperor Titus. After completion, the Colosseum became the greatest Roman amphitheatre, measuring 188 meters in length, 156 meters in width and 57 meters in height.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet your tour guide to your hotel or private apartment at 8AM.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.