Skip the Line: Frissiras Museum Entrance Ticket
Frissiras Museum opened its doors to the public in December 2000 and is the only Museum for Contemporary European Painting in Greece.
per adult from
1 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Frissiras Museum Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Frissiras Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Visit: Frissiras Museum, 3 Monis Asteriou Plaka, Athens 105 58 Greece
Frissiras Museum opened its doors to the public in December 2000 and is the only Museum for Contemporary European Painting in Greece. The Museum was founded by Vlassis Frissiras, and it is currently housing over 4000 pieces of art. Its large collection constitutes the core of its temporary exhibitions that change every few months. The museum is housed in a renovated, neo-classical style building. Spread out over four floors, very well lit by a combination of excellent natural light, and well thought out interior lighting. Each room had plenty of space, and the art was laid out perfectly. Frissiras Museum is a unique place to visit, especially if you are an art enthusiast.
Departure Point :Frissiras Museum, 3 Monis Asteriou Plaka, Athens 105 58 Greece
Departure Time :11/1/2020 - 10/31/2021
Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Thursday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 06:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your Viator voucher is only valid and redeemable for the selected date of booking
- No photos allowed inside the museum
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.