Skip-the-Line Vatican Museums Small-Group Tour
Skip the lines to the Vatican Museums on a 3-hour small group tour in Rome. See one of the world’s great art collections, including Michelangelo’s magnificent Sistine Chapel, the Raphael Rooms, and St. Peter's Basilica, the largest church in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Blue Badge guide
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees are not included - those can be paid directly to your tour guide at the meeting point prior tour departure in cash only.
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Enjoy an exclusive, small group guided tour of the Vatican Museums, with a maximum of 13 guests per guide for a more intimate experience.Skip the long lines to access the galleries, home to one of the world’s greatest collections of art and antiquities. Collected by popes over many centuries, the collection includes stunning works by Michelangelo, Raphael and Bernini, among many others.
Marvel at works by ancient cartographers in the Gallery of Maps.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stanze di Raffaello, Viale Vaticano, Vatican City Italy
Admire the famous four paintings made by Raffaello
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Go inside the Sistine Chapel to see Michelangelo’s legendary frescoes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
go inside St. Peter's Basilica to see more masterpieces by Michelangelo, Rapahel and Bernini, including Michelangelo’s “La Pieta,” beneath the dome of the world’s largest church.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Leone IV, 2, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Square, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: with this tour you will not Skip the security lines. Security control is mandatory for everyone
- Admission fees to the Vatican Museum are not included in the tour rate. Those can be paid directly to your tour guide at the meeting point prior tour departure in cash only. Admission fees are $24.25 USD (24€) for all those between 18 and over. For guests between 6yo and 17yo, admission fees are $16 USD (€15). All students between 18yo and 25yo with a valid student ID, admission fees are $16 USD (€15) per person. To all those infants under 5yo, admission fees are free of charge
- If you are a Student between 18yo and 25yo, please select "YOUTH" price section, and specify it to us in the "Special Requirement Section", in this way we can provide for you a reduced ticket. Without any specifications we will provide a ticket for an Adult. Please bring with you a formal Sudent ID to show prior Tour departure.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- All health and safety measurements place by the Italian Government have been placed on our tours.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.