Small Group or Private Antelope Canyon Day Trip from Phoenix
Hidden for centuries beneath Native soil, nature has built a cathedral for herself: a slot canyon still unsurpassed in its beauty, the perfect symphony of sand, stone and light, layered marble colored rock that is distinctly unique. After exploring Antelope Canyon you will continue on your journey and visit Horseshoe Bend. A short hike takes you to the most captivating curve the Colorado River has carved out on his 1400 mile journey from the Rocky Mountains to the Gulf of California. At this sheer 1000ft drop, framed by massive canyon walls, the emerald green sparkly reflections of this ancient stream will surely take your breath away.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Route 66
From the Phoenix/Scottsdale area, our route takes us through the Sonoran Desert up into the picturesque mountain town of Flagstaff. This historic Route 66 town lies at the base of the largest mountain range in Arizona, the San Francisco Peaks, which we will be able to gaze upon as we continue to travel north to the Lake Powell region.
Stop At: Navajo Trail Trading Post, Highway 89 & 64, Cameron, AZ 86020
Along our way, we will enjoy a visit to a Navajo Trading Post and explore Navajo culture and their intricate crafts.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040
Upon arrival to Page, Arizona, we will begin our tour of spectacular Lower Antelope Canyon. Here we will tour Lower Antelope Canyon with a local Navajo guide who will lead you through the amazing natural formations of this world-famous slot canyon. The photo opportunities will be second to none! In addition to touring Lower Antelope Canyon, we also include photo stops along the majestic Lake Powell shoreline before stopping for a group lunch in Page at one of their unique eateries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Page, AZ 86040, USA
We also include photo stops along the majestic Lake Powell shoreline before stopping for a group lunch in Page at one of their unique eateries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
After our time in Antelope Canyon and Page, we will embark upon a scenic one-mile walk to Horseshoe Bend Overlook which is highlighted by awe-inspiring views into this deeply carved channel and the Colorado River below. Photos from the edge of this natural beauty are widespread across the world and are nothing short of amazing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Phoenix, AZ, USA
2: Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: if your hotel is not on the hotel list, please contact the supplier directly. If your hotel is not a pre-approved pick-up location, the supplier will determine a location you can meet to be picked up for your excursion. Contact details will be provided on your pre-paid voucher.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Small Group Option 4/16/2020 - 12/1/2021
Private Mini Coach Option 11/12/2020 - 12/1/2021
Thursday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 AM Saturday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 AM
Private SUV Option 5/14/2020 - 12/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 05:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.