Small group-Santorini Wine Stories by locals
Try the unique volcanic wines of Santorini, walk through the ancient vineyards and explore the traditional wineries of the island with a private tour guide, plus a local driver.
The wine began to please the "Heart of the Thira people" from the beginning of the 2nd millennium BC. The history of viticulture on the island is lost in prehistoric Era. Try the unique volcanic wines of Santorini and walk around the traditional wineries. Learn about the ancient vineyard of Santorini, which is the oldest in Greece and one of the most rare vineyards in the world. Be informed about the history of the island and the way the volcanic soils affect its wines.
Visit 3 traditional wineries around this beautiful island and try 10 different types of wines served with local cheese and snacks. This tour includes a private or group tour (depending on availability and preferences).
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Wine Stories
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Wine Stories, Perissa Greece
Discover the charm of the island on your journey. We will visit 3 different traditional wineries of the island and enjoy cellar tours to see how wine production and bottling process is made.
Learn about the unique vineyards from sommeliers by walking through the ancient vineyards of the island.
Enjoy a unique wine tasting from 10 different types of wine from Santorini, such as Assyrtiko, Nykteri and the sweet Vinsanto wine.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Time may varies based on the hotel location.
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.