Snorkeling at Mahmya Island from Hurghada
Spend the day enjoying Mahmya beach on Giftun Island. Enjoy the beautiful beach and snorkeling on beautiful reefs on an island an hour from the mainland. A free Wi-Fi available in the Lounge Area on Mahmya Island with Aqua Trampoline for Kids.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up service & return to your hotel
- Cruise yacht ticket and fees
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Extra of Personal nature
- Tipping Kitty
- Our representative will pick you up from your resort in Hurghada to take you for an awesome day trip to Mahmya boarding one of two Mahmya boats, and sail for around one hour to the island. Mahmya Beach is on the southern shores of the Giftun Island National Park off the coast of Hurghada. Mahmya in Arabic means “Protected Area”. To protect the coral reef and its marine inhabitants, the boats moor at buoys off the pristine bay, and you will be taken to the shore by smaller boats.
Once you have landed on the island, you are free to snorkel on the impressive coral heads scattered in the clear lagoon, have a walk along the sandy beach, take on other guests at beach volleyball, or just relax on the pure white beach. A free Wi-Fi available in the Lounge Area on Mahmya Island with Aqua Trampoline for Kids. Enjoy lunch at the restaurant, with seafood and Italian specialties, and later in the day you can enjoy drinks at the bar. Finally you will sail back from Mahmya Island to the marina where you will be met and assisted then transferred to your hotel in Hurghada for free time at leisure and peaceful overnight stay.
Note: kindly note that any hotel's pickup from Safaga, Soma Bay, Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, or Elgouna will be for extra charge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Hurghada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.